Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Mind talks

“Accept that some ideas can fail, but commit to commitment. Your commitment is to keep trying, and that requires a good self-discipline.” #88lovelife

“Hey little fighter. Soon things will be brighter.”

“Every day in my life, I wonder how life is full of pluralisms. It’s like seeing how people change, how things change. Two things I realize that: 1.) Everyone’s GROWING UP, not only physically but also mentally. Every person has a different condition and a turning point of life that could change her. And 2.) Everyone should make a CHOICE. Whether to stay, or leave. To give up, or fight. To be sad, or happy. And take the feedbacks.”

“So, here I am. I’ve grown up and I’ve made a choice. I’ve changed and I should make things change. Bismillah”

“Allah has a perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith. But it’s worth the wait.”

“Dear life, I don’t know how you could make the journey this far, still I don’t know when I should stop and just celebrate the happy endings. But one thing, I finally realize that life is full of choice, and so many things to be celebrated on it. Yes, you’ve made your own story.”

“Stop being afraid of what could go wrong. Focus on what could go right.”

“What ability does a woman should possess? The ability to create her own happiness. Don’t find it, create.”

“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.”

“Think reasonably, act properly, and feel as necessary. Come on, nothing in life as we fully expected.”

“I believe in hope and dreams. It’s like seeing a point of light in front of you, and you feel blessed just because you’re able to see it. Yes, that’s what makes me stronger.”

“I should see learning and achieving in a same proportion thus I won’t be worried.”

“Balancing isn’t about equality. You put a pineapple on the right side and 5 apples on the other side, the see saw is still balanced. Balancing is about the art of finding different colors, different characters, no matter how different they are, as long as it balances, it will always be. Straw and berries, black and white, yin and yang, you and I, will always complete each other.”

“I would rather have everyone against me, but I know I am doing the right thing; than having everyone with me, but I know it doesn’t feel right.” #88lovelife

“People talk, it doesn’t matter. People judge, it doesn’t matter. In the end, it’s always about you and Him.”
“No matter what you’ve been through, it’s written. No matter what you know, it’s written. No matter what you do, it’s written. Put your trust in Him.”

“I wish these flowers will always bloom, like a soul of soldier who chooses to stay strong whenever hardships come.”

“Don’t be in a cage of your own perspective. Not everyone has the same sight as you, not everyone has the same heart as you. Just be good, do good. A good deed doer will never ask for a reward.”

“Enjoy your today, live a life genuinely.”

“When you feel like you wanna smile, just smile. When you feel like you wanna cry, just cry. Just live a life genuinely, expressively. Every single person is precious. Just be who you are; as where you come from, as why you live to this world.”

“as much as I try not to think or worry about my future, I honestly do. Doesn’t it give you goosebumps when you see that time is ticking and another year of your life is almost over? Let’s do something for the world. Make a change, at least a small change. It can start with a smile, because happiness spreads.” #88lovelife
“Never blame on people nor the situation you are facing. Be the one who embrace changes; in you and to others. The one whose smile make people smile. The one who always see the good in people. The one who believe that every person improved. “

“Everything that begin with a good intention will always find its way until the end. Rough ways never been so easy, but it doesn’t mean it’s forbidden to be passed. Good luck!”

“When I saw them, they enhance my emotions, release my burden, and boost my happiness. Not everyone can feel the energy of the blooming flowers.”

“Ini tentang bagaimana kamu menyikapi kehidupan; caramu berinteraksi dan berbagi cerita, caramu menghargai orang di depanmu, caramu berpikir akan suatu peristiwa. Ya, hidup adalah bagaimana kamu menjadi orang yang bermanfaat bagi orang lain. Paling tidak, dengan memberikan secuil energi positif yang kamu punya ke orang-orang di sekitarmu. Itu cukup.
Menurut saya, menciptakan figure positif mulai dari diri masing-masing pada zaman sekarang ini, penting. Ketika proses mengajar dan diajar secara dua arah sudah tidak lagi mumpuni.”

“Inspire and be inspired. Remind and be reminded.”

Thank you for reminding me, self.

No comments:

Post a Comment